General terms and conditions of the company Olio Asplanato
-1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
-2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.olio-asplanato.it.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Via Acquasanta 27
Register number: 203745
Register court: Imperia
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order for a fee” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.olio-asplanato.it/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
-3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1)Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
-5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
-7 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively
-8 customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on working days from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone: + 39 377 96 36 513
Status of the GTC Feb. 2019
Free terms and conditions created by creati da agb.de.